We are a small business baking delicious gourmet brownies! We take pride in using local suppliers, producing amazing brownies, having fun, and being environmentally responsible.
The Brownie Bakers employees:
- love brownies (obviously)
- are passionate about supporting local
- work well with others
- are reliable and responsible
- are task focused and detail oriented
- always try their best
Please email your resume and give us a little spiel on why you want to work with us to email@example.com
Farmers' Market Staff
Position: Market Employee for Saturday's and Sunday's throughout Vancouver and Lower mainland, starting May 2nd to end of October. Must be able to meet at the commissary kitchen at 8AM sharp, and work until roughly 2-3pm (depending on what time that market ends at). Compensation is $15/hr + gas is expensed for markets farther than Burnaby.
Qualifications and Duties: Valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle (must be a hatchback or larger to fit all market supplies) and the ability to comfortably drive between kitchen and markets. Ability to lift 50 pounds (load and unload car) Ability to engage & assist customers (answer questions, be present, positive & attentive). Ability to handle money, make change, and do mental math. This is a very energetic, social, and active position.
- Gas expensed for markets farther than Burnaby
- Possible additional employment with us after the season ends on The Brownie Mobile!
- Learn the ins and outs of running a small business
- Get to meet other local businesses at the farmers' markets!
Markets employee will be responsible for:
- Clayton Farmers' Market (every other Sunday from 10-3pm)
- Burnaby Farmer's Market (one Saturday a month from 10-2pm)
- Mt. Pleasant Farmers' Market (one Sunday a month from 10-2pm)
(Times do not include set up and take down)
If you’re interested in working and learning with us this season please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org titled "(Name) Farmers' Market Staff Position" with a little spiel as to why you want to work with us! Please consider that we are a small team and we need someone who is reliable. We look forward to hearing from you!